Increasing online sales, flexible paper packaging, good quality print images are driving the demand for the market.
The global Coated Paper market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.3% during the period 2019-2030. The market under study had a value of USD 50.54 Billion in 2021. The demand for the industry is primarily driven by the rise in online sales or trade, rising demand for advertising and packaging in different sectors, demand from advertisement media like newsprints, magazines, brochures, and catalog among others.
The rise in e-commerce and online shopping of various goods and items is creating a huge demand in the packaging industry. This, in turn, is driving the growth of the industry and increasing its demand. Apart from that, people are also eager to use eco-friendly products and are willing to abandon plastic packaging. The food and beverage industry is also moving away from plastic packaging and adopting eco-friendly and biodegradable alternatives. These factors are giving a huge boost to the industry’s growth. Governments in European countries, the USA, India, China, among others, are taking initiatives to ban plastics as packaging material, and paper packaging is coming up as the next best alternative. Thus, in a nutshell, changing trends in the packaging industry are predicted to contribute largely to the market’s growth during the forecast period.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3075
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The global coated market size is predicted to reach USD 60.205 billion by 2027. The packaging industry, along with the rise in online trade, is contributing majorly towards this figure.
- The segment held a market share of more than 65.0% in 2019. Coated fine papers contain less amount of mechanical pulp and are mainly produced from the chemically bleached pulp. These papers provide excellent brightness, and that is why its demand has been consistently high every year.
- The Grounded Calcium Carbonate variant of Calcium Carbonate segment would contribute to the segment’s growth during the forecast period as it is cost effecting and provides gloss, brightness, and opacity to the coated paper.
- JK Paper, proposed the launch of a 4250 mm wide coated board machine at the end of 2020. The machine contains extensive automation capabilities.
- Key participants include Asia Pulp & Paper, Dunn Paper Company, Lecta Group, Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd., South African Pulp and Paper Industries Limited, Stora Enso, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, Twin Rivers Paper Company, Verso Corporation, and Burgo Group SPA.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/coated-paper-market
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Coated Fine Paper
- Coated Groundwood Paper
Coating Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Calcium Carbonate
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Take a Look for Our Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3075
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of the Coated Paper Market
– Changes in industry market dynamics
– Detailed market segmentation by type, application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of quantity and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competition situation of Coated Paper Market
– Key companies and product strategies
– Potential niche segment/region showing promising growth.
Finally, the Coated Paper Market Report is the authoritative source for market research that can dramatically accelerate your business. The report shows economic conditions such as major locales, item values, profits, limits, generation, supply, requirements, market development rates, and numbers.
To Browse More Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]