Advance Market Analytics added research publication document on Worldwide AtoN Management and Monitoring System Market breaking major business segments and highlighting wider level geographies to get deep dive analysis on market data. The study is a perfect balance bridging both qualitative and quantitative information of Worldwide AtoN Management and Monitoring System market. The study provides valuable market size data for historical (Volume** & Value) from 2016 to 2020 which is estimated and forecasted till 2026*. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are Tideland Signals (United States), GISMAN (France), McMurdo Group (Europe), i-Marine Technologies (India), Pharos Marine Automatic Power Inc. (United States), Navielektro (Finland), Greenfinder (united Kingdom), Carmanah Technologies Corp. (Canada), Vesper Marine (New Zealand), Pinc Technology Sdn Bhd. (Malaysia),.
Get free access to Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/122525-global-aton-management-and-monitoring-system-market
AtoN management stands for Aid to Navigation management. It is a device, framework, or administration, outside to the vessels designed and to enhance the safety and for efficiency of navigation of vessels (ship, boat, sailing vessel, fishing vessel, submersible) and vessel traffic it is worked or operated. The central government will be liable for the development, maintenance, and management of all Aids to Navigation. The monitoring system is a software system that assists to monitor the infrastructure in the event of disruptions. Aton management and monitoring system assist in setting up, changing, or eliminating any aids to navigation, approving to examine the aids which may affect the safety of navigation, and acquiring leads as might be vital. Aton management with a monitoring system can be configured with a detection area that triggers an alarm and sends an alert to the operator should any vessel enter the detection area.
On 16 June 2020, GISMAN supplied a comprehensive package of Aids to Navigation equipment such as modular polyethylene buoys, LED lights, AIS, and monitoring system traffic lights, as well as technical assistance for the design of towers (locally manufactured). Installation and commissioning of the equipment have been carried out by a local partner, ANFAL.
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID Impact and Economic Slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in AtoN Management and Monitoring System Market various segments and emerging territory.
Influencing Market Trend
- With the globalization, rapid rise in international trade
- The rise in marine transport activities across the world
- Increase in marine trade activity across the globe
- The growing concern of the government for the protection of coastal areas
- Protect trading from numerous marine attacks like illegal sea immigration, terrorist threats, piracy, environmental destruction, and maritime trade
- Development of infrastructure regarding marine safety and security
- High cost of investment in the monitoring system for aid to navigation management
- Development of Aton management and monitoring system in developing countries
Analysis by Type (Onshore, Offshore), Application (Maritime Tourism, Maritime Authorities, Maritime Agencies, Vessel Tracking Services, Vessel Traffic Management Information System, Search and Rescue, Offshore Wind Farms), By System (Integrated/Suite, Standalone), By Navigation Component (Lighthouses, Buoys, Fog signal, Day beacons)
Competitive landscape highlighting important parameters that players are gaining along with the Market Development/evolution
- % Market Share, Segment Revenue, Swot Analysis for each profiled company [Tideland Signals (United States), GISMAN (France), McMurdo Group (Europe), i-Marine Technologies (India), Pharos Marine Automatic Power Inc. (United States), Navielektro (Finland), Greenfinder (united Kingdom), Carmanah Technologies Corp. (Canada), Vesper Marine (New Zealand), Pinc Technology Sdn Bhd. (Malaysia),]
- Business overview and Product/Service classification
- Product/Service Matrix [Players by Product/Service comparative analysis]
- Recent Developments (Technology advancement, Product Launch or Expansion plan, Manufacturing and R&D etc)
- Consumption, Capacity & Production by Players
Have Any Questions Regarding Global AtoN Management and Monitoring System Market Report, Ask Our [email protected] https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/122525-global-aton-management-and-monitoring-system-market
The regional analysis of Global AtoN Management and Monitoring System Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world. Whereas, owing to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan, Asia Pacific region is also expected to exhibit higher growth rate the forecast period 2021-2027.
On 1 October 2019, Sophia Antipolis, France, and Orolia Maritime announces it is working in close collaboration with SRH Marine to integrate cybersecurity capabilities into its new automated digital services distribution platform. This collaboration offering both vessel and shoreside management a unique e-navigational security solution.
Table of Content
Chapter One: Industry Overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Production Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter Six: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Seven: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Eight: Competition Analysis by Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter Ten: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read Executive Summary and Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/122525-global-aton-management-and-monitoring-system-market
Highlights of the Report
• The future prospects of the global AtoN Management and Monitoring System market during the forecast period 2021-2027 are given in the report.
• The major developmental strategies integrated by the leading players to sustain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
• The emerging technologies that are driving the growth of the market are highlighted in the report.
• The market value of the segments that are leading the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report.
• The report studies the leading manufacturers and other players entering the global AtoN Management and Monitoring System market.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218